9.20.2010

The Lily Apron

I brought a shipment of aprons to the Providence Children's Museum gift shop last week...


This design is called the "Lily Apron" after Ian's 6 year-old cousin - a cheerful, creative little one who likes to draw pictures for everyone in the family.



I create them out of upcycled jeans and some of my fun vintage patterned fabrics, along with ric-rac from the amazing stash that Ian's grandmother gifted to me.





I had a lot of fun pairing up the colors.



And choosing coordinated crayons to tuck into some of the crayon pockets on each apron.



Aren't they cute?



Some are available in the Museum's gift shop, and some will soon be available in my Etsy Shop. Stay tuned this week for my official Etsy Shop launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails