11.11.2010

Custom Aprons in Action!

A few months ago, Jean Cozzens from Secret Door Projects commissioned me to create two craft vendor aprons for him & his sweetie to use at craft fairs. He sent me these great photos of the aprons in action!


{ selling prints at the risd alumni sale }


I like how Jean wore the apron off to the side.


His sweetie, Meg, also uses the apron in her studio - she loads it up with her tools...


...rolls it up...


...and she's ready to go!

My friend Erica also recently posted some photos of the custom his & hers apron set that I made as a wedding gift for her and Keith.

{ erica }


{ keith and very fancy cat named rufio }

It makes me so happy to see my aprons in action! So thank you - Jean & Meg and Erica & Keith - for the photos!

If you're interested in a custom apron, please contact me - I'd love to make a design just for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails