1. Complete a quilt. I made more than one, but my favorite was the one I made for my Mom's birthday.
2. Build Etsy inventory and 3. Get my Etsy shop up and running. I launched my shop in September, and I've already made over 50 sales!
4. Learn how to take more awesome photos of my work. This is for sure an ongoing process, but I think I've come a long way this year!
5. Start regularly commenting on other people's blogs. Check!
6. Put together an art portfolio. I have two now - my flickr site, and a tangible album to bring to art festivals.
9. Donate pieces to at least three fundraising initiatives. I donated artwork for some very worthy causes that are close to my heart: New Urban Arts, The Hive Archive, Providence's Arts & Business Council, Rhode Island Council for the Humanities, and the Providence Children's Museum.
It has been such an amazing and challenging year of changes and growth. Thank you so much for being a part of it, and for offering me encouragement and support!
I wonder what 2011 holds for Connect the Dots...what would you like to see?