12.02.2010

It's Here!

Remember a few weeks ago when I announced that my creations would be included in the 2010 Brown Alumni Magazine Holiday Gift Guide? Well, it's finally here!


If you're not a Brunonian, fear not - the full article and all the photos are available online. Check out these beautiful spreads of things created by Brown alumni! Can you guess which ones are Connect the Dots creations?





I'm so honored and excited to be part of this diverse roundup of unique creations!

I'm going to go ahead and count this as satisfying Goal #10 of my 10 Things in 2010: Participate in a Holiday Craft Sale. The orders have been rolling in through my Etsy Shop, so be sure to put your holiday order in soon while there are still lots of designs to choose from!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, YAY! I was so happy for you when I got it in the mail last weekend. 3 different pages - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - thanks ladies. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Carole Ann!
    and thanks a lot for the cute postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CA, you are my crafty idol!I am so impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! And I guessed them all correctly. Can't wait to get my actual print copy!

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats fantastic news!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails