- The Old Bags - Sandy just started her blog, and so far I'm loving the adorable teensy weensy knits that she creates
- Midwest Nutmeg - like me, Karen is a non-profit go-to-gal by day, and a creator by night
- Tall Lark or Winsome? - my friend Ben just started this blog, and he is a hilarious, witty, creative dude
- Ars Longa Vita Brevis - history teacher, knitter and sewing-machine lover Erica writes about her creations and their connections to her family and family history
- Big Girl Feats - Erin writes about eats and feats, including her recent journey in dealing with thyroid cancer - I love how her personality really shines through in her writing
- Joy in My Studio - a look into Joanna's studio, a super-talented silk painter
- Crafty Moira @ Literary Tease - crafty Moira shares recipes, tips for etsy sellers, and musings about teaching art
- Learned Curiosity - Adj is documenting a self-designed and run liberal arts education
This is Awesome: Multiplying
A couple of readers have contacted me this past week about how they're starting their own creative blogs. I'm so thrilled that there's more creativity buzzing out there, and that I may have played a small part in inspiring some bloggers to get started.
I thought I'd take this opportunity to share a list of blogs have sprung up from some of my readers:
Anybody else out there? What's your blog called, and what do you write about?