4.25.2011

A Change of Scene

Ian and I took a few days away...first to York Harbor, Maine, then to my home in Vermont.

York Harbor Cliff Walk


One of the best sandwiches I've ever had - from the Stolen Menu Cafe

My Mom put this little birdie in the bush outside of our dining room window - we woke up in the morning to some surprise April snow...

Easter dessert: mixed berry & peach crumble made by Ian & I

It was a true break - I didn't bring any sewing along, and I scheduled all of my blog posts ahead of time.  Of course, there was a short trip to JoAnn Fabrics....I had some great coupons, so I just couldn't resist....

All in all, a refreshing trip!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love vacations! And Vermont...so, it sounds like a pretty great trip. Glas you had a good time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails