6.06.2011

Providence Art Festival!

On Saturday, Ian and I went down to the Providence Art Festival to relish the good fun and visit some friends.  I passed on having my own booth this year - I'm giving myself a little break - so it was really fun to be able to enjoy and take in all the sights and fabulous crafts!

A few of my crafty buds had their own booths, and they looked fabulous!

Danielle of DaVine Jewelry



And I got a little present for myself - when I saw this totally cute little sewing machine love print by Parada Creations, it obviously needed to come home with me!

If you missed the Providence Art Festival, there's another wonderful event next weekend: The Garden City Center Art Festival, featuring lots of local artists from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, June 11th.

Hope you had a crafty weekend, too!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you there, and it was awesome to be there along with other great artists and craftspeople! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print is so adorable! I gotta admit I'm a little jealous of you actually being able to take the time to look at the booths! I kept trying to take little breaks, but it just wasn't happening! (I'm not exactly complaining... just sayin'!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so exciting to see such a strong Hive presence at PAF! Thank you so much for coming by and for this blog post :) It's great to have documented! :) And you scored a SWEET piece of art...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails