11.13.2011

hello.

Hello again, after weeks away.

Hello to busy days, to more hours at work, to projects moving forward my professional career, but unfortunately overshadowing sewing & creating.

Hello to a new apartment. A beautiful apartment. Hello to a big work room that is all mine!

Hello to arranging all of my materials and tools in an inspiring and functional array.


(Hello fuzzy but essential photo of my sewing machine in its new home.)

Hello to cutting tables! And floor space for basting quilt sandwiches.

And last but not least, hello readers. Sorry I disappeared for a bit! Time for creating and blogging is still sparse, but I've come to the conclusion that this life/work balance is not working for me, so here's to more time in the sewing room as soon as I regain control over my schedule.

What have you been working on?


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back! YAY for a new apartment, and a wonderful workspace. It must be nice to get it out of the living room. Enjoy your new found space!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! so much space! can't wait to see what you are making :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swwooon! I can't wait to see it in person!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails