12.11.2011

Some custom aprons

My friend Maria commissioned me for a fourth time to create some custom gifts for her. This time around: barbeque aprons for three special men in her life.

We always have a great collaboration, because she comes to me with a clear direction and ideas for how to make the gift personal to each giftee, while leaving me a lot of space to determine how the design will come together.

Maria appreciates this, too. This time when I delivered the finished products, she told me: "Whenever I come to you for a custom project, I have a clear idea in my mind of what it should look like. You always take that, and make it even better. You so wonderfully bring creativity and function together."

I'm really excited about how they turned out. They're so specific to each person, and so durable for continued use.

Thanks Maria, for thinking of me for this project!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails