11.20.2012

Fall Table Runner

A few months ago, I started a chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild in Rhode Island.  We've been meeting monthly since June, and we have such a great group of talented quilters!  Every time I come away from our meetings, I inevitably spend the rest of the weekend in my studio, buzzing with inspiration.

For our last meeting, we challenged ourselves to make table runners out of only solids - no prints allowed!  Here is what I came up with...

I wanted to use fall colors, so that it could be a gift to my Thanksgiving hosts this year. 

I had a lot of fun with the actual quilting - it's a "pumpkin patch" quilting pattern. 

I love the combination of these colors - fall is simply my favorite! 

As usual, I love the back (maybe even more?) than the front.  So it's reversible!

To see the other table runners made by RIMQG members, check out the RIMQG blog.

Happy fall!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the back! (and the front, of course!) Happy Thanksgiving! (I changed my profile pic, in case you don't "recognize" me)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails