2013 was a quite a year - I'd say it was even my favorite one yet. I declared it to be the Year of Love & Gratitude, and was it ever. Check out some highlights in this fun slideshow.
I set out these goals for myself, and accomplished so much personally, professionally, and creatively:
- Married my sweetie, and planned an amazingly fun wedding!
- Went on a dream honeymoon!
- Became an auntie!
- Became a certified Professional Life Coach!
- Made a lot of quilts and expanded my horizons in free-motion quilting techniques!
- Revamp, reinvigorate, and rebrand my blog (in process - coming so soon!)
- Launch my coaching business (my coaching practice is open for business and I've worked with clients throughout 2013 - but I have yet to mark it with a launch party, which will totally make it feel official - coming soon!)
None of this would have been possible without the love and support of my team - my husband, friends, book club gang, co-workers, family, fellow quilt guild members, and coaching colleagues. I am so fortunate to have such an amazing network of incredible people.
The pieces are in place. 2014 will bring everything to the next level. More on that tomorrow!
Happy New Year!