2.28.2010

Baby Stuff

It's been all about babies lately. My good friend at work is due in September, and my cousin has a new one on the way any day now. I had fun making a set of goodies for her shower.

Burp cloth, bib, and taggie blanket from tutorials here and here.


And finally, I completed my quilt - a crib sized string quilt to use up my fabric scraps! After two and a half months, I can't believe I still had the momentum to finish it. It was a test in my patience, but it worked out, and I'm already thinking about the next quilt I'm going to make. Check out my inspiration here. And now I can cross off #1 of my 10 Things to Do in 2010! Let's check in on my list:

1. Complete a quilt

2. Get the Etsy site up and running

3. Learn how to take more awesome photos of my work

4. Start commenting on other people's blogs - one per day

5. Put together a portfolio

6. Market my work to a gallery or shop

7. Make a dress

8. Build etsy inventory

9. Donate pieces to at least three fundraising initiatives

10. Participate in a holiday craft sale


One down, and I've been working towards better photos. Can you tell? Time to get crackin' on those others...


Carole Ann

2 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful! And good for you for taking your time with it - it shows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails