10.12.2010

His & Hers Apron Set

My dear friends Erica and Keith got married this weekend! It was a beautiful, fun wedding that was so very them.

They were one of those couples that didn't appear nervous or anxious about tying the knot - they were cool, calm, and just really ready to start married life together. I'm so excited that Ian and I could be there for their big day!

Naturally, I wanted to make them a super special handmade gift, especially since Erica is a crafty gal herself. So I created a coordinated his & hers apron set!


{ his }

I bought two coordinated men's button down aprons from a goodwill shop, and created a manly design for him...


{ hers }

...and a feminine design for her...


...with ruffles!


I used pieces of each apron to create monograms.




And wrapped them up with a scrap of sage green ric rac (their wedding color!).


Congrats Erica and Keith! I'm so happy for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails