2.09.2011

This is Awesome: Kuler

Since I'm dedicating the month of February to thinking and learning about color, I'm tuned in to all things color.

I found this super neat website called Kuler from Adobe. It's a place to explore color themes and try out how different colors look together.


You can view color themes created by others, and mark them as your "favorites" to save them.


And you can create your own color themes based on a base color, colors from an image, or your own custom selections.


It's really fun and kind of addictive. Here's a color theme that I created - I called it "A walk in the snow" because they are all colors that I noticed on my walk home during the snow day last week.

I'm interested in playing with it more, and maybe using it as a tool to plan my next quilt!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails