2.08.2009

QT with Mom

Momma came to visit this week, so I was out of the usual routine. We made lots of delicious food, went to the farmer's market, and most importantly went to Lorraine's for some essential crafting supplies.

We made some "cold-busting chicken soup" that almost made me wish that I was sick so that I could instantly be cured.

Had some of the gorgeous blooming tea that I got for my birthday.

And now I'm finally getting around to trying to make some clothing. I bought a pattern for a jumper...patterns are super confusing! Online tutorials are so much better! Even so, I'm learning a lot. I'm hoping to finish it this week.

But making that jumper reminded me that I made one a while ago out of a t-shirt. I found the tutorial on cut out and keep. I should wear it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails