3.23.2009

Questions...

What a week I've had! So simple - work, delicious food, my favorite tv shows, and good hang out time. La la la.

Today, I made a case for my glasses. Found my inspiration here at the Sewing Republic. But I feel like something is missing.

What do I need to add?

I also got the fabric I ordered from Etsy. I love it!!

Look at how cute this kitchen pattern is! I can't wait to make something out of it...an apron maybe?

And last night had a little moment with my new sushi set from Frog & Toad. MMmm...eating sushi with my set makes me so happy!

Earlier this week, I put together these four patchwork scrappy wallets from the pattern here.

I claimed one as my own already, but what should I do with the other three? I'm starting to have some inventory...not sure what to do with it. Haven't really got my Etsy shop up and running yet, and for some reason something is stopping me from doing so. Should I just give them away?

Things to think about...
Well, until next week - happy crafting!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails